Many patients in Ottawa find themselves critiquing their smile throughout their day. From feeling frustrated that their teeth aren't as white as they used be to when they brush, to catching a glimpse of a misaligned tooth in a mirror, to feeling their tongue brush against a chipped tooth when they drink a cup of coffee.
Off and on all day long patients wonder how they can improve their smiles and their self-confidence.
Dr. France Chevalier, a respected dentist in Ottawa, has been helping patients achieve the smile they want for many years. Dr. Chevalier takes the time to get to know her patients to understand what their concerns are. Patients in her office can trust that they will receive no judgment or disapproving looks, only expert and gentle care that is effective.
While in some cases, one treatment alone will give patients a smile they can be proud of, in other situations several treatments will be needed to completely makeover the smile. Dr. Chevalier is skilled at cosmetic dentistry and knows the right way to develop your treatment plan to achieve the results you want in the timeline you have, the budget you're comfortable spending, and that suits your lifestyle.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments that are involved in a smile makeover include:
Nearly everyone who needs caffeine to get going in the morning has teeth that show the effects of their coffee habit. With professional teeth whitening patients can trust that they will get a whiter smile in a safe manner with less risk of side effects.
Whether your teeth have always been a little bit misaligned or they shifted after wearing braces in your teen years, teeth that are out of place can impact the appearance of your smile. Patients who are worried that fixing their misalignment will require the metal brackets and sharp wires of traditional braces are thrilled to find that Invisalign can shift their teeth into the proper place using clear, nearly invisible, alignment trays.
Cosmetic bonding is the use of a white or tooth colored resin to cover cosmetic imperfections. It can be used in place of metal fillings, which are usually silver in color. Or it can be used to reshape a tooth that is cracked or broken.
If you want to improve the appearance of your smile, call Dr. Chevalier today to schedule a consultation and exam.
- Cosmetic Dentist Ottawa - Dentist gives Ottawa smiles a cosmetic boost
- Porcelain Veneers Ottawa - Ottawa area dentist describes porcelain veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Gloucester, ON - How cosmetic dentistry treatments can help Gloucester, ON patients restore the beauty and function of their smile
- Cosmetic Dental Makeovers, Ottawa - The possibilities for cosmetic dental makeovers in Ottawa
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Gloucester, ON - Finding the right cosmetic dentistry treatment in Gloucester, ON
- Cosmetic Procedures Ottawa - What are some examples of cosmetic procedures available to Ottawa patients?
- Cosmetic Treatment Ottawa - When might Ottawa area patients consider cosmetic treatment?