Cosmetic dental procedures are often done in the practice of Dr. France Chevalier for patients seeking beautiful, restorative solutions to common aesthetic concerns. Using quality materials and years of experience, Dr. France Chevalier and her dental team can help patients achieve the smile they've always wanted with a combination of one or more procedures. Some patients with several concerns may benefit from smile makeover treatments using many different aspects of cosmetic dental procedures together for a dramatic effect. Below are just a few of the more common treatments done at her practice:
Made of porcelain, these restorations are extremely thin and bonded over the front of a tooth to cover imperfections.
Unlike traditional braces which use metal brackets and wires, Invisalign works with clear aligners that are worn over the dental arch to slowly and comfortably reposition the teeth and bite.
A brighter smile is a more beautiful smile, so patients who struggle with permanent staining and discoloration of their natural tooth enamel can benefit from teeth whitening treatments through their dental facility.
Missing teeth? Dentures such as full and partial dentures may be the best way to restore and repair the appearance and function of the smile. These restorations are removable, making them easy to clean and care for while maintaining the smile.
Dental crowns are fabricated from porcelain and cover all sides of a tooth for protection against breakage and weakness caused by procedures such as root canal therapy.
When patients are replacing teeth but want a more permanent solution than dentures, dental bridges are often the best option. Dr. France Chevalier uses these porcelain restorations for patients missing one or more teeth in a row.
Decay can be devastating to the structure and health of a tooth, but can be addressed with fillings. Our practice is mercury free, so we do not use conventional silver amalgam fillings like many other dentists. Instead, we use discreet fillings using composite resin bonding which blends into the natural tooth enamel.
Composite Resin Bonding
Dental bonding is used as a fast solution to many concerns such as small gaps between teeth or broken tooth enamel. It is a cheaper alternative to porcelain veneers for many patients.
- Cosmetic Dentist Ottawa - Dentist gives Ottawa smiles a cosmetic boost
- Porcelain Veneers Ottawa - Ottawa area dentist describes porcelain veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Gloucester, ON - How cosmetic dentistry treatments can help Gloucester, ON patients restore the beauty and function of their smile
- Cosmetic Dental Makeovers, Ottawa - The possibilities for cosmetic dental makeovers in Ottawa
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Gloucester, ON - Finding the right cosmetic dentistry treatment in Gloucester, ON
- Cosmetic Procedures Ottawa - What are some examples of cosmetic procedures available to Ottawa patients?
- Cosmetic Treatment Ottawa - When might Ottawa area patients consider cosmetic treatment?