Dr. France Chevalier in Ottawa is excited to offer her patients a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry procedures. She commonly discusses the cost and reviews the various treatments that patients can benefit from when it comes to restoring, repairing, or rejuvenating their smile. Below are just some of the many ways she can address problems within the smile:
Also known as "invisible braces," this treatment can be used as an alternative to traditional metal braces. It uses aligner trays that are worn over the dental arch to readjust the natural teeth into new, more desirable positions.
Composite bonding is made of a resin material and is applied to teeth that need to be repaired after decay or trauma. It can also be utilized to disguise small spaces between teeth or cover up imperfections on the front of the teeth.
Restorations such as crowns are made of porcelain and bonded over natural teeth for protection or restoration. They can also be placed over dental implants to replace missing teeth.
Bridges are porcelain restorations made of false teeth (pontics) and crowns fused together and bonded over the top of the adjacent teeth to replace teeth that have been lost or extracted.
Dental Implant Restoration
When dental implants are placed, they are restored with dental crowns.
Brightening the smile several shades lighter can be easily done with the use of professional-grade whitening products through the practice of Dr. France Chevalier.
These porcelain restorations are custom-made and bonded over the front of the teeth as a fast and easy way of hiding imperfections and breakage on the natural enamel.
Replacing missing teeth with dentures is often done when patients are considering a more cost-effective way of restoring their smile or for those who prefer removable appliances.
Using a variety of cosmetic procedures, Dr. France Chevalier can completely rejuvenate the appearance of the smile with smile makeover procedures.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Repairing imperfections and replacing missing teeth can be done during full mouth reconstruction, during which patients work with their dentist to develop a complete treatment plan to improve the function and health of the smile as a whole.
- Dentist Near Me Ottawa - Patients near Ottawa ask the dentist, "Can you help me improve my smile?"
- Many Benefits of a Smile Ottawa - Dentist in Ottawa explains the many benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry Cost and Reviews in Gloucester, ON - Dentist in Gloucester, ON reviews the cost and expectations of cosmetic dentistry
- Dentist Who Provides Cosmetic Dentistry Near Gloucester - Dentist who provides cosmetic dentistry near Gloucester
- K1P6K6 Cosmetic Dentist - K1P6K6 area cosmetic dentist describes cosmetic dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry Cost and Reviews in Ottawa - Dentist in Ottawa reviews the many cosmetic dentistry procedures and explains the cost of a beautiful smile!
- Dentist Which Provides Cosmetic Dental Treatments near Gloucester - Visiting a dentist who provides cosmetic dental treatments near Gloucester