At Dr. France Chevalier Dental Center, patients are ensured a smile they can be proud of. Her practice is focused on holistic and cosmetic procedures that improve the smiles of Ottawa area patients. She is happy to provide a wide variety of treatments and services to those who visit her practice, and offers several ways for patients to rejuvenate and restore their smile.
Invisalign orthodontics is a wonderful, state-of-the-art alternative to traditional braces. Patients enjoy being able to improve their smile without hiding behind metal brackets and wires throughout treatment.
Crowns are used to cover imperfections, improve the strength of a tooth, and to restore a dental implant.
Bridges are used to replace natural teeth missing from the smile. The dental arch is dramatically changed when tooth loss occurs, and it should be addressed as soon as possible for the best dental health possible. Dental bridges are a way to restore the smile, and may be used instead of dental implants or dentures.
Implants are another alternative to restore a smile after tooth loss. They are surgically implanted into the bone and restored with a crown to look completely natural. They also restore high functionality back to the patient’s biting, chewing, and speaking efficiency.
Whitening the teeth is one of the easiest ways to rejuvenate a smile. Patients can whiten with at-home whitening trays that use professional grade bleaching gels, which are not available over-the-counter. These kits available through the dental practice are stronger and more effective than whitening kits purchased through the local drugstore or department store.
Quality dentures are important to restore chewing and biting efficiency, as well as improving a patient’s quality of life. Full and partial dentures are available through Dr. France Chevalier.
Made of porcelain, these restorations are perfect for improving the appearance of a single tooth or for completing a full smile makeover.
When a tooth has experienced chipping or cracking, dental bonding can be used to address the problem quickly and easily. This composite material is applied to the tooth, shaped, hardened, and polished to make dramatic changes to a patient’s smile.
- Cosmetic Dentist Ottawa - Dentist gives Ottawa smiles a cosmetic boost
- Porcelain Veneers Ottawa - Ottawa area dentist describes porcelain veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Gloucester, ON - How cosmetic dentistry treatments can help Gloucester, ON patients restore the beauty and function of their smile
- Cosmetic Dental Makeovers, Ottawa - The possibilities for cosmetic dental makeovers in Ottawa
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Gloucester, ON - Finding the right cosmetic dentistry treatment in Gloucester, ON
- Cosmetic Procedures Ottawa - What are some examples of cosmetic procedures available to Ottawa patients?
- Cosmetic Treatment Ottawa - When might Ottawa area patients consider cosmetic treatment?