A gorgeous smile can attract others to you. In addition, you are more likely to feel good about yourself when looking in the mirror, socializing, or dining with friends. Dr. France Chevalier is a dentist in Ottawa who understands the many benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile. She will explain them as well as help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
A smile can boost self-esteem
Self-esteem is your overall sense of self-worth or personal value. It can involve a variety of beliefs about you. If you do not feel happy or confident, you are less likely to smile. Studies have shown a link to smiling and an increase of endorphins, which boost your mood.
A smile can improve overall health
Smiling can improve your immune system, which can help battle colds and infections. Smiling can also reduce your stress level and blood pressure. When you keep your mouth, teeth, and gums clean by practicing good oral hygiene habits, you protect the health and beauty of your smile. This can keep oral conditions such as tooth decay and gum disease away.
A smile can generate success
Studies have shown employees who smile have a higher potential for promotions. A smiling person tends to be more positive; another attribute embraced in the workplace. Socially, people are attracted to others with bright and beautiful smiles. A healthy and attractive smile can bring success and happiness to your professional and personal relationships.
Methods for attaining a beautiful smile
Dr. Chevalier provides multiple options for attaining the smile of your dreams. If you want a brighter smile, she provides two types of teeth whitening treatments – at-home and in-office. After applying a gel to customized whitening trays at home for a few weeks, you can embrace the pearly whites you desire. You can also walk away with a whiter smile after one in-office treatment in which we apply a bleaching gel to the teeth and activate it with a special light. With either treatment, you can embrace a smile up to eight shades brighter.
Several oral health conditions cause patients to shy away from smiling including tooth loss, misaligned teeth, damaged teeth, or gapped teeth. Dr. Chevalier provides multiple cosmetic solutions including dental implants, dental bridges, dentures, Invisalign treatment, dental crowns, and porcelain veneers.
Is it time to seek the smile you have always wanted? We will be happy to talk with you further about all of your options. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Chevalier to explore a treatment that is right for you. Call +1 (613) 233-1118 today.
- Dentist Near Me Ottawa - Patients near Ottawa ask the dentist, "Can you help me improve my smile?"
- Many Benefits of a Smile Ottawa - Dentist in Ottawa explains the many benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry Cost and Reviews in Gloucester, ON - Dentist in Gloucester, ON reviews the cost and expectations of cosmetic dentistry
- Dentist Who Provides Cosmetic Dentistry Near Gloucester - Dentist who provides cosmetic dentistry near Gloucester
- K1P6K6 Cosmetic Dentist - K1P6K6 area cosmetic dentist describes cosmetic dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry Cost and Reviews in Ottawa - Dentist in Ottawa reviews the many cosmetic dentistry procedures and explains the cost of a beautiful smile!
- Dentist Which Provides Cosmetic Dental Treatments near Gloucester - Visiting a dentist who provides cosmetic dental treatments near Gloucester