Patients suffer from tooth loss for several reasons including congenital absence, trauma, and periodontal disease. Dr. France Chevalier understands tooth loss can be embarrassing. Therefore, she provides many solutions including dental bridges at her Ottawa practice. Patients come from Gloucester and other areas for dental bridge treatment. Dental bridges contain artificial teeth (pontics) that restore missing teeth and porcelain dental crowns, which are placed onto teeth adjacent to the gap.
To explore your candidacy for dental bridge treatment, we recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Chevalier. At your appointment, she will examine the health of your mouth, teeth, and gums. We may use digital x-ray technology to examine the jawbone and soft tissues. If you are a candidate for treatment, Dr. Chevalier will tailor a treatment plan to meet your needs.
For treatment, Dr. Chevalier will make impressions of your mouth, which are molds that are used to customize your dental bridge. She will provide proper aftercare instructions to ensure you can keep the dental bridge in good condition. This may include how to use a dental floss threader. It will be critical to maintain your oral health by brushing, flossing, and scheduling dental check-ups. With proper care, your dental bridge can last many years.
Benefits of dental bridges include a restored ability to chew, bite, and speak properly. Enhancing the health and beauty of the smile can increase self-esteem and renew confidence. Patients may feel better emotionally and are more inclined to socialize and laugh. Renewed confidence can help them go after jobs they always wanted.
In some cases, Dr. Chevalier may recommend another tooth loss treatment such and dentures or dental implants. We provide dentures to restore partial to complete tooth loss. Dental implants are placed into the jawbone, restoring health and function to the smile. Dental implant treatment includes placing restorations such as crowns on top of the implants. We can make the crowns in our office by utilizing E-4D technology, providing convenience to patients.
Do you want to know if our dental bridge, denture, or dental implant treatment is right for you? Dr. Chevalier would be happy to talk with you during a consultation. Schedule yours by calling 613-233-1118 today.
Back to Dental Crowns and Bridges Home Page
- Dental Bridge in Gloucester - Patients in Gloucester ask, “What are the benefits of a dental bridge?”
- Dental Crown Procedures Ontario - Patients in Ontario ask local dentist about dental crown procedures
- Cost of Dental Crowns Ottawa - What is the cost of dental crowns in Ottawa?
- Benefits of Dental Crowns and Bridges Gloucester - What are the benefits of dental crowns and bridges for Gloucester area patients?
- Best Dentist in Ottawa - Can dentists in Ottawa restore smiles with dental crowns and bridges?
- Dental Crowns Ottawa - Why are dental crowns the best for restoring Ottawa patients' smiles?
- Dental Bridges Ottawa - What are dental bridges and how can they help Ottawa patients?