Everyone needs to have an emergency dentist available in Ottawa. It is important to have a dentist who is accessible when the unexpected happens. Patients never know when a situation may arise in which help is needed right away. A dental emergency can happen when a patient least expects it. A dental crown or filling can fall out, a toothache can keep a patient from being able to fall asleep, or a sports injury can result in a knocked out tooth. When this occurs, patients need a dentist they know and trust for care. They need Dr. Chevalier.
Dr. France Chevalier is an area emergency dentist in Ottawa who offers assistance to patients when they need it most. She offers emergency dentistry to help patients restore their smile and relieve their pain. From a chipped tooth to a dental abscess, she is readily available to treat most emergency situations that might arise. Her team is happy to help patients with their unexpected dental needs and provides a caring, friendly environment.
There are many emergencies that can arise. These are just a few of the most common dental emergencies that occur and require professional assistance:
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Bitten tongue or lip
- Knocked out tooth
- Broken jaw
- Objects stuck between teeth
- Lost restoration
- Loose or lost filling
Dr. Chevalier maintains time in her schedule during the day to handle unexpected dental situations, and also has an after-hours number to call for dental emergencies. She makes sure that patients get the attention they require as soon as possible for the best results and treatment. She offers holistic and biological dentistry that focuses not only on the mouth, but on the body as a whole. She provides care in a state-of-the-art facility in the Ottawa area, and helps patients far and wide with their dental care.
Everyone has a different threshold for pain. Some may be able to tolerate a toothache longer than others, though treatment should be sought as soon as possible for the best possible outcome. A toothache caused by tooth decay can develop into an even bigger problem and require an extraction, not just a filling. Taking good care of the teeth is important. When situations arise, having a dentist a patient trusts and respects on his or her side is of great benefit to the patient and family.
Back to Emergency Dentistry Home Page
- Dentist Near Me Gloucester - Gloucester residents ask, “Is there a dentist near me who responds to dental emergencies?”
- Ottawa Emergency Dentist Who Treats Cracked Tooth - Patients in Ottawa ask, “Is there an emergency dentist who treats a cracked tooth?
- K1P6K6 Emergency Dentist - Dentist in the K1P6K6 area explains common dental emergencies
- Emergency Dentist Gloucester, ON - Why might Gloucester, ON area residents need an emergency dentist?
- K1P6K6 Dentist - Dentist in the K1P6K6 area explains common dental emergencies
- Emergency Dentist in Ottawa - Why might a patient need to see an emergency dentist in Ottawa?